
This is overlooking Waterton Glacier Park. Our campground is to the right of mom. There are so many more things we did and pictures I took that I can't put on here simply because there are way too many. We rented mo-peds, played tennis/pickleball/football, swam in waterton lake, hiked, and saw a ton of animals. Anyway this picture is at the top of our hike up to Bear's Hump.

The chipmunks at the top of Bear's Hump (the hike) are so freindly. They climb right up on your lap. My mom screams everytime one touches her. Kinda funny. Robert, Tanner, Autumn and I fed them grandpa's whole bag of peanuts... I hope grandpa didn't want any for himself!

Okay, so Robert's hand is in front of his face, but if it wasn't, you could imagine it would be a really cute picture. Too bad the chipmunk didn't stay there long enough for me to take another one!
No comments:
Post a Comment