My birthday was last Monday. We had a birthday party at 11:00 that night when Robert got off work. Chris & Heather, Sarah & David and us were there. Oh and since the begining of my lifetime my mom has made my birthday cakes in specific shapes. Heather decided to take over. She made the cake shaped like a baby because we all know what has been on my mind lately.
4 comments:
Hey guys! I cant believe that you are pregnant too! I saw Heather a few weeks ago, and its so weird to see you girls having babies!
Take care, and keep up the blogging so that I can stalk you! :)
AMBER! I am so excited for you! I need to come see you sometime. Congratulations! What is your e-mail by the way? Write me so I know: kdsterling@gmail.com. Congrats again!
- Katie
I love Fancy Nancy too! I know I already told you, but CONGRATS on your bun in the oven.
Amber! Congratulations on being a mommy, I'm so excited for you!!! It looks like everything is going well for you guys. Do you make it up to the good ol' W-A often? I found your blog through the link on Katie and Kip's blog.. does that make me a stalker? :/ Congratulations again.. keep in touch!
Post a Comment