Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today we found out that we are having a girl!!!!!!! Here I am at 20 weeks.

10 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am so excited!!! YEAH. AMBER you look so adorable! I wish I could be there to hang out with you guys. COme VIsit me!

Sarah Jones said...

I knew it. Is Robert working all day on Saturday? If he is we should have a party, because David is gone away to Texas.

Kimberly said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you Amber!! And a girl will be so much fun. I really wish we lived there with you, Heather and Katrina!! :( Hopefully one day! Anyways, congratulations! I miss you tons! Tell everyone hi!

Rachel said...

Congrats Amber and Rob- You look great Amber! Love you guys, Rachel

Cory and Amy said...

Amber.. you look adorable! A GIRL.. i'm so excited for you! PS. My brother-in-law just returned home from his mission in the W-A, and he actually met you family! He said they tried to see to Robert's family too, but they weren't home. Random huh?! Congrats again!

Katie Sterling said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Girls have to be the most fun to buy stuff for. Which could be a bad thing I guess (it was for me!). Yeah! You don't even look pregnant you skinny minny! You're over 1/2 way there!

CASEY & NICOLE said...

hey cutie!! im so excited for you that you are having a girl!! you me and heather all need to get together!! send me your email address so you can add me to your blog! congrats! love, nikki
njc8686@yahoo.com

Kathryn said...

hey love the pic. keep um coming
I tagged you on my blog!

kambam said...

Amber, you are PREGNANT!! I see Robert on campus sometimes (usually from far away. I promise I'm not a stalker). Congratulations!

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

OH MY GOODNESS YOU LITTLE PREGNANT LADY!! I am super excited for you!! You guys will be fantastic parents!!