My mom came down for Pepper's birth. Unfortunatly Pepper came 9 days late so my mom spent her first week here deep cleaning the house and organizing. She also did the grocery shopping and cooking. She was so much help! Once Pepper was born she stayed up with her at night... while I slept peacefully (except when she needed fed). We will have to try and survive without her now because she headed back to Washington this morning.
3 comments:
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. She loves you kids so much! You will be great with out her there!
Take care, Janet
Aren't you glad Pepper didn't come any sooner? Your mom deep cleaned the apartment and shopped and cooked for you....Hmmmm....I wonder if you kept whispering to Pepper to stay inside while the bathrooms got done!! I'm KIDDING!! This just gives your Mom another excuse to come down again! Love the pictures...will have to make an appointment to see the baby!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby girl!!! Lucky too, to have such wonderful parents and Grandparents!
Love you guys, I
peek in now and then to see how you are doing. Hope that's ok!
Michelle
Post a Comment