Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pepper & Cecily



I don't know why in the world the middle picture won't flip. But it won"t. We went to the tri-cities this past Sunday for Cecily Jones' blessing. Five or six years ago Sarah and I would day dream about marrying David and Robert (Sarah to David; Me to Robert) and having kids. Now it is a reality. I am so glad Robert and I got married. He is such a wonderful husband and father. And having Pepper in our family is so fun!

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Thanks for coming - it was great to have you there! I really am sad that we won't be living in the same place again for a long time, especially now that we have little babies that could play together. You'll have to come visit us in NY sometime!

kat reynolds said...

She is so super cute! I love the headband.