We have carried on the Bruce & Lori Salmon family tradition of... eating doughnuts saturday after conference while the men tell us about priesthood session. I was getting the hot chocolate ready etc. and when I turned around to see Pepper with 2 doughnuts. Since her high chair tray was not on she was able to reach farther and pull the doughnut box close enough to grab a couple. Unfortunatly her mother didn't let her eat them both.
3 comments:
I really felt like some krispy kremes the other day and we dont have one! But all the local apple orchards make fresh apple cider doughnuts, which are really good.
Pepper knows a good thing eh?! Fun tradition...the last time I had Krispy Kreme donuts with the Salmons was while we were watching STRANGE BREW!! Ha...I like the priesthood review with donuts better.
that is so funny! I love it. I can't believe how big she is getting. I thought I had just seen her as alittle baby! WOW. She is so beautiful Amber! That is such a Robert thing! Cram them in before they are taken away! Lol
Post a Comment