Monday, November 9, 2009

PEPPER




One of our family friends gave us a pepper costume when she found out what we named our daughter. It fit her perfectly... she wore it to the ward party. Everyone loved the name/costume combination. Although we did have one man say "That is such a cute tomato".

5 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hey Amber - found your blog on Facebook! Look at you and your cute family! Pepper is a great name and a matching costume to go with it, that's just awesome. Someone called her a tomato? LOL. Hope you're doing well, it looks like you are from all your happy postings. Take care!

byufish said...

Well when she's squishy I can see that he would think she were a tomato...but honestly...who WOULDN'T think pepper first...HELLO?!

Sarah Jones said...

I love it. Please move to New York. Cecily needs some girl friends, because all the babies are boys here.

Melanie Howe said...

Very cute Amber - I'm glad it fit!

Kathryn said...

I love it! That is so cute! She is totally a pepper. no worries people I didn't even know asked me to tell them their fortune! I AM A PIRATE!!! ok anyway
She is so adorable. I love the new pictures of her.