Thursday, February 18, 2010

A NEW COUSIN


Mike and Emily had a baby boy at the end of January. We visited them in the hospital and Pepper was totally uninterested in the baby. It is easy to ignore someone for a hour or two... we will have to see what happens when her baby brother arrives and he sticks around. I don't think I have ever officially posted about this pregnancy. I am due to have a baby boy on March 8th 2010. And Peppers birthday is March 16, 2009. So yes, my babies are likely to be under a year apart. Irish twins. I will have my hands full but I am really excited! (Oh and Pepper is with her grandma salmon in the bottom picture)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow congrats ya i had no idea you were expecting! Little boys are sooo fun! I guess im biased since i have two myself!