

First of all... the ducks in provo/orem are seriously over fed. We throw bread practically into thier mouths and they won't eat it. But Pepper loves to be around ducks anyway so we still visit them. The park has become our best friend. Along with the sunshine. We go to a park nearly everyday. The bottom picture is what Pepper looks like when I tell her it is time to go. Crying on my legs. Korver went with us on our last park adventure... although we usually make the trip with just Tabor, Pepper and I. There are more pictures of a different day at the park I will put on later but Robert erased them off the camera when he put them on his computer. And once again I can't figure out why this picture is sideways so I am pretending it is not.
1 comment:
She is such an adorable little girl Amber!! I can totally see Heather in Korver too. :)
love ya guys
Post a Comment