Friday, May 7, 2010

Plants- Inside & Out

For Christmas my grandparents gave me money to buy a plant. I wanted a plant because I think they are soothing. So we went to Lowe's in January and there were about three plants in the whole store. And they were not healthy looking ones. So we decided to hold off and get a plant later. We finally got around to it. I found the plant I wanted and on the way to the check out Robert said "look at those Lucky Bamboo plants"... and so then I looked and changed my mind and got one of those instead. I really like it!


I planted some sugar snap peas about a month ago and they have popped up. So today Robert and Pepper got some stakes and netting to hold the peas up as they grow. They also planted some carrots. We are just trying to figure out when we want to plant our pumpkins. We don't have room for much else in our little garden.

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

#1 I like your indoor plant and the sweet wall art behind it.

#2 I lost you on the phone, but figured you were busy planting anyway, so we'll talk later

#3 Do you like how I always use number lists in my comments to you?

Sara said...

I love that bamboo plant!! and I wish we had a little garden- garden peas are the best!