


Sarah and I having been long awaiting the day that Cecily and Pepper could play together. They met when Pepper was 4 months old, but the playing was at a minimum then. Anyway... I had kind of envisioned it being at the lake or pool or park or anything outdoors, but we were in WA and it did rain. There were a couple of breaks from the rain showers so we we played in my parents back yard. It was a good day. Pepper loved having someone her own size around that was gentle :) Pepper did hug Cecily and they both fell over, but other then that Pepper had a tear free day!
2 comments:
Someone her own size that was gentle... I know someone that sentence doesn't describe and I have a feeling you were thinking of the same little man when you wrote that :) He sure missed Pepper though when she was gone.
I am so glad we got to see you guys! We had a lot of fun and I hope that its not another year before we see you again.
Post a Comment