


Yes we made the change to cloth diapers a week ago now. I love them. They are more attractive, eco-friendly (yes you use water to wash them but they are still better for the environment then disposables) decreases diaper rash and in the long run they are cheaper. I thought the cleaning part would get to me... but it hasn't. I worked in a nursing home for 5 years I guess baby poop can't scare me anymore :) My only regret is not getting them sooner. I wouldn't of had to dress my kids all summer with these. I think they are so cute! And they have so many color options. We have 2 different colors of blue, 2 different colors of green, white, orange, yellow and pink.
6 comments:
Cute pics... but uggg- i just could never do it. Yeah for poopy diapers you can throw away!
This gives you the amazing mom vote in my book.
Wow....they're soooo much nicer than the ones I used to have to change when I was babysitter. Way to go GREEN!!
how cute! Okay so i want more info on this. Where did you buy them? What is the best way to clean them?
your babies r so beautiful! their eyes are so sparkly
WAYYYY cheaper. Thats AWESOME AMBER! I should look into that! And yes they are WAY cute.
Amber, I think you have finally conviced me. This is something that I have been thinking about for a while too. And Like Steph I want more info!!! My boys go through diapers like there is no tomorrow. Not to mention that every 5mins. I get a "potty" so we are taking diapers off after only being on for 5mins. (and usually they have some pee in them!!!) so they go in the trash. So Way cheaper!
But you know me anti-green. ;)
Post a Comment