For over a year now I have stuck to this cleaning schedule...
Monday: Laundry (kitchen towels & floor mats)
Floors- vacuum mop & sweep
Tuesday: Dust & wipe down walls (rotate rooms each week)
organize a drawer or cupboard
Wednesday: Wipe down fridge/freezer or microwave/oven/toaster
Make bread, dry fruit or canning etc.
Thursday: Laundry (bed sheets rotating parents and kids)
Floors- vacuum mop & sweep
Friday: Bathroom
Grocery shopping
Anyway I love this schedule. That way I don't feel completely overwhelmed with house work all at once. When the bathroom looks kinda dirty on Wednesday I say to myself "It can wait 2 more days". This is an example of today, which is why I am on here blogging. I am taking time for myself instead of cleaning the toilet. If I clean till the house is spotless I never get my "Amber time". It keeps everything spread out, yet I know everything does get clean on a weekly bases. So choose wisely which day you come visit :)
3 comments:
I'm jealous, I never seem to be able to keep up a schedule like that! Good for you sticking with it!
WOW. You are so organized. I think maybe I do that much cleaning in a month! And to add to it the canning/drying/cloth diapers/pre-pre school with 2 kids a year a apart so young . . . you are inspiring me to do a little better!
I made a list just like that... (you may have seen it on my fridge), and that is where it ended. Sad indeed. I need a little extra motivation somehow...
Post a Comment