Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is SuMmEr AlReAdY oVeR?





Summer is over and Robert is in his last semester of school! He graduates this December and we are so excited! Between school, work & kids he is a busy man. But he did school/work on the computer summer semester so he had a little bit more freedom. Unlike July we stayed home the majority of the time. We did make a trip to Yellowstone with my sister & a couple of Roberts siblings. It was freezing during the night, but we had a blast. A few weeks at home without a whole lot of a schedule was just what we needed to find the motivation to go jogging in the mornings. The kids are fairly good in our double jogger. And in three weeks I went from running under a mile to running three miles without taking breaks to stop or walk. And I feel less tired everyday. Most people can run MUCH better, but still I am pleased with my progress. This last weekend my nephew Pryson was blessed so my parents & brother came down for that. With them around we keep busy. We love the outdoors! I dont know what we will do when the weather holds us inside!

3 comments:

Heather Curtis said...

My son looks like he has a lazy eye in that pic in your yard... Mr. Misner all over again :) I love your pics though. I wish I could have gone on that camping trip with you (minus the camping with little children part)- It looked way fun. And did you purposefully just put the rocket picture of Pep and Korv- because I just put the bus and motorcycle. They are too cute.

Sarah Jones said...

I can't believe that Robert is almost graduating! Thats awesome, are you still thinking of moving back to Washington when he is done? Also, I wish I could even run 1/2 a mile without dying, so I am very impressed with 3! We've been going to the gym lately and after 10 minutes on the elliptical I am ready to go home!

lori said...

Amazing Amber. I only run 3 miles myself and it has taken 53 years!!! Love the pictures!
The video of Tabor is adorable. Thanks for doing this so we can keep us with the kids.
Looking forward to seeing you all this winter.