Friday, October 8, 2010

Hee-Haw Farm









Robert came home early today so instead of sitting around the house we decided to go to hee haw farms. What an excellent decision that was. We loved it! We stayed there for over two hours no problem... Pepper was entertained the whole time! Petting zoo, slides (biggest one not pictured), hayride, swings, animal train, corn box and much more. And I decided pictures turn out so much nicer when you have hay in the background. And just as a side note... the outfit Pepper is wearing is from my cousin Baileys life size doll. Besides the boots, those are from Savors :)

3 comments:

byufish said...

Well Robert and Amber....we live so close yet I only see you on your blog. So sorry...it's mostly my fault. I'm going to try to live a simpler life. Maybe I'll see your little family before Pepper goes to kindergarten!! Love ya no matter what.

Heather Curtis said...

Those are some GOOD pictures! They are so happy AND they are looking at the camera. Amazing! I especially enjoy the one with Pepper and Tabor standing at the gate. So cute. I can't wait to go there! It will be a blast!

Steph said...

Cute pictures of your kids! That place looks fun we might have to take our kids there too!