Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Simple Solution!

FYI Pepper has a wet shirt because she dumped water down the front of her... Tabors is from drool.

Well Pepper started out her life with a pacifier to match each outfit. As time went on we lost many pacifiers and scrambled to find whatever one we could pop in her mouth the fastest. But at least they were all girly. Then Tabor was born. He brought blue and green manly pacifiers (if you can call a pacifier manly) into the house. Now recently Pepper has an obsession with switching pacifiers with Tabor. They do it to often for me to keep up with. I figure if one gets sick they second will probably get sick anyway... they share a bedroom for heaven sake. But the problem arises when I am pushing the stroller around with my son with a pink paci and my daughter with a blue. It looks a little weird. So now they both have clear paci's. Solved that problem.

Next problem to solve...How do I get Pepper off the pacifier? I take it away from her and she just goes and steals Tabors.
Any ideas?

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

The only idea I can think of is to clip it to his shirt, but then she would probably just pull on it until he cried or maybe she would just follow really close behind him while it was still attached to his shirt. Cecily still has the same green ones they gave her at the hospital, but only at bed time, I dread the day we have to take that away. Are you guys getting ready to move soon? I will have to call you sometime to catch up.

byufish said...

Is Tabor too young to not have a paci either? That is a real quandry Amber! Maybe Pepper will grow out of wanting one...ya right!! Good luck with that.