Thursday, November 11, 2010

First Hair Cut


Tabor got his first hair cut today. The combination of hair dangling over his ears, him always grabbing his hair while he eats so there is grime in it & waking up with crazy go nuts hair I decided to buzz it off. I did a #2 on the sides and didn't touch the top (other then to blend it). He was super good and did not cry during the whole haircut. He did turn his head quite a bit to see what I was doing... but for a baby I give him an A+. And he is so handsome.

2 comments:

Melanie Beth said...

Cute! I can't bear to cut Matthew's hair... but I think I'm going to have to give in soon, since he's grown "wings" over his ears. It's so cute though, I can't bring myself to cut it!

byufish said...

I love that you cut his hair!! Babies don't have to have stringy baby hair...they're still babies even when their hair is short. You're the BOM.COM for dutting it! Oh...I just read Melanie Beth's comment. Sorry. No offense....just a differing opinion!!