Friday, November 26, 2010

Jenga




Pepper is really into building and stacking lately. It has been with juice cans or yogurts because we don't have blocks or legos. But on Thanksgiving we were looking for a game to play and it occurred to me we could use Jenga to build. Pepper loved it! She stacked the blocks laying down 10 high & standing up 4 high (she is at 3 in the bottom picture- I could hardly do four!). She also helped Uncle Spencer and her dad build, although that sometimes lead to earthquakes. Tabor was really good and just chewed on a block and watched. It was an hour of fun!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

THat is so funny! Tyler's first blocks were jenga blocks too! lol I think we used them more for just playing and building than we ever have playing the actual game.

JLRanck said...

Cute kids! We miss you guys, but it looks like you are doing well. I'll add your blog to ours now that I know you have one.

Jeff Ranck