Monday, January 3, 2011

Stripes For Christmas!




Whenever we go on a trip I pack WAY ahead of time. Usually leading to digging through the suitcase for things we still need. Well, I ended up pulling all the most important items out of the suitcase and leaving them in Utah. My scriptures, Q-tips (i have to have them), makeup, deodorant and our camera. So these pictures are all from my sisters camera. Sorry Salmon side... no pictures of you. But if anyone took any with us in them I would love a copy!

Each Christmas Eve we get a pair of PJ's. This year my mom bought them for all of her grand-kids. 4 boys and 1 girl. So naturally the pj's were more boyish. But my mom thoughtfully bought Pepper a turquoise flower to go with it, un-thoughtfully Pepper kept taking it out.

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Cute! I love the one of Korver and Pepper just looking at each other and laughing! I bet that they love playing with each other. Sometimes I feel bad for Cecily, shes a poor little lonely girl.

Mandy said...

What cute kids!

Hey I just noticed that your linky on the side for my blog is out of date. I'm over here now
http://madcourthouse.blogspot.com