Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Pepper telling Tabor to smell a flower.
Pepper teaching Tabor how to high five.

Pepper hugging Tabor.

I was going to make a cute Valentine card for all of the Grandma's. But as you can see, I am not a photographer. My poor kids, I can't do thier "adorableness" justice. And Peppers hair quickly went from curls to "bed head". But I thought I would post a few of them anyway.
I thought this song would be appropriet for Valentines Day.

4 comments:

byufish said...

I think your kids are soooo cute!! Bed head or not. But....I have to say....at least you have something to look forward to when Pepper's hair grows a little more and can hold a curl. Thanks for posting...and LOVED the song. Happy Valentine's Day!!

Sarah Jones said...

Cute! I forgot about that song, but its next on the list of songs for Cecily to learn now. Pepper has some good moves for sure. I love how Pepper seems to be trying to 'help' Tabor in the flower smelling and high 5 pictures, but he doesn't even care.

Heather Curtis said...

I LOVE that song! Chris and I just smiled as we watched it. Pepper is hilarious! I miss Pep! Or should I say we all miss her around here! And I might also mention that your pics made me think of summer (with Pep's adorable little pink dress)and I had an incredible yearning to put my kids in shorts and go out in the sun. Sadly that is far away for me...

Kathryn said...

Dan and Ben love this video!!! "funny" we watched it over and over. They love that song too!!! Excited to get the kids together to play.