Saturday, March 26, 2011

Habits

I have a serious obsession with Q-tips. I clean out my ears ATLEAST twice a day. I know, I know it is not good for your ears. But I do it anyway. I can't stop. This morning I was putting my make-up on and and I glance over to see that Pepper had a Q-tip in each ear and a few more in her hands. I hope she didn't damage her ear drum. But can I blame her for using Q-tips?

4 comments:

Heather Curtis said...

Ha! That is ridiculous! Ridiculously funny! I have a similar picture of Pepper doing that same thing at my house. You are both going to have to attend Q-tip rehab.

Sarah Jones said...

I think I have the same problem. Cecily grabs Q-tips out of the trash and uses them, which makes me feel nasty, so at least Pepper is smart enough to use fresh clean ones!

Steph said...

that is so cute! Don't worry I have a similar obsession I do that on myself and my kids, I dont want them to have nasty ears :)

Becky said...

So funny!! Casey has the same Q-tip obsession. One day I walked into the bathroom and Zach was cleaning out his ears. :)