Friday, March 4, 2011

I haveTwo... One Year Olds





Today was Tabor's first birthday. He had 2 parents, 1 sister, 4 sets of grandparents, 2 uncles and one cousin at the party. We did a dump truck theme. The kids started out by playing with dump trucks in the sandbox. Then it was present time... and with 5 grandma's around there was a plethera of gifts (my grandma paxman didnt come because she is sick, but she gave him the dump truck the cake is in). The whacky ball thing (pictured above) I didn't think he would be able to do on his own, but he took the hammer and started whacking away. He mastered it. Tabor LOVES balls. He loves to kick them, throw them, roll them or eat them. We got him a bigger rubber ball and he walks behind it dribbling it with his feet. Back to the party... he ate mangled up cake (dirt) out of the back of the dump truck. No frosting. Little mess. After cake grandpa darrell & grandpa bruce put together his car ramp while he played whacky ball. I think Tabor enjoyed the evening. Happy Birthday Tabor!
P.S. Both Pepper and Tabor are one for 12 days. Pepper turns two on March 16th!

3 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Happy Birthday Tabor! I can't believe that he is already one! He is so cute and I love that his cake is in the back of a dump truck, thats a really cute idea.

byufish said...

Love the dump truck cake!! Can't believe Tabor's already a year old. What a cutie. Have fun with your twins...I'll check back when you have a two-year-old. Love ya!

Heather Curtis said...

I wish I could have been there. That looks like a blast. Maybe I will have to steal your dump truck idea for one of my boys :) I hope he liked the BYU sweatshirt. Go Cougars!