
Does this bring back memories to anyone? It does for me. My mom use to put curlers in my hair on Saturday nights (when I let her). And now my mom is curling little girls hair again, this time with Pepper. Too bad Pepper ripped them all out by the time morning came around. But I will admit, they are not very comfortable to sleep on.
4 comments:
that is an adorable picture! I remember having pink ones and sleeping in them ouchy! :)
She looks so cute. I am surprised she stayed still enough to get them all in- that alone is an accomplishment. And it is pretty cool that her hair fit in those curlers... it is getting longer! Yeah!
I totally remember those!!! I hated sleeping on those, and in the morning i always looked like Shirley Temple. But I use them now everyonce in a while.
Love the pictures. The kiddos are soo cute, excited to see you all.
Oh man, I TOTALLY remember those! They are very uncomfortable to sleep on. When my niece kate was two we put curlers in her hair during the morning so she wouldn't have to sleep on them and it turned out pretty cute :)
Post a Comment