Monday, August 15, 2011

today







I was having a heck of a time keeping my kids entertained this morning. We went from activity to activity doing each one for only a minute or two until someone started arguing or screaming about something. In the top pictures I am trying to distract them with rolling the pool balls and they were happy for a small portion of time and then you can see Pepper hugged Tabor a little to tight. Shortly following this picture Tabor was knocked over and our crying fest re-began. We were suppose to go to a lunch-in and I almost cancelled so I could put them to bed but I decided I would go for a half hour just to make an appearance. When I got there, their demeanor changed. The change of scenery totally changed their moods. Now maybe when they are cranky instead of throwing them in bed, I just need to take them to the park. But maybe when I get to the park I will have wished I had thrown them in bed. Children... I wish they were slightly more predictable.

No comments: