Friday, December 9, 2011

Her Own Style



For the most part Pepper has always worn hand me downs. We have gotten socks here or a white undershirt there but nothing we really had to "pick out". We were running low on long sleeve shirts so we went shopping. I let Pepper pick out a couple. I couldn't convince her to get the stripes or polka-dots... she insisted the one with the Guinea pig was her favorite. The shirt says "Be Yourself" and I do after all want her to be herself. She is a spunky one.

P.S. In the middle picture she is holding a lock. That is her watch. It tells her whether it is time for lunch, going outside or taking a shower.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

wait it is a lock? like a lock and key? She is so adorable Amber and Robert! I love the shirt too. And the glasses are perfect! Such a doll! Wish we could hang out, Dan and Ben keep asking me if Pepper can come visit, they think that she can just hop a plane by her self.

Chad and Autumn's Family said...

HA.. Pep is so cute! Does the guinea pig on her shirt have a name? Dory?