What can one say about being a mother of 3 under 3? There are a few moments each day that I think I rock at being a mother of 3. Then there is the rest of the day. The first 2 hours that Pepper and Tabor are awake are wonderful. That is when I do preschool lessons, house cleaning or workout videos. They cooperate during this time. Then the tables turn. I am trying to watch for what makes them turn but so far I am clueless. Pepper starts crying over spilled milk and while I tend to her Tabor runs off to squirt all the shampoo out of the bottle. At least that is what happened this morning. And it continues... in a tantrum Pepper throws the keyboard and it breaks, Tabor is in the pantry de-shelving, Kitt needs fed. So I feed Kitt while Pepper beats on Tabor. Then we all leave a messy house to go to the park. Mostly for sanity reasons. It starts to rain so we don't stay long. That was okay though because everyone was happier when we returned. Pepper pretended Tabor was a dog and had him play fetch, roll over and drink out of a bowl. Then we had PB&J's for lunch and the good moods fell apart again. Luckily after returning Tabor to his room numerous times and getting Pepper a drink and several other requests they are both down for a nap... first naps for them in a week! I just fed Kitt again and she is now sleeping as well. I have time to BLOG! Well I am off to go clean the house but it was nice to relieve myself of all the mumbo jumbo running through my head.
4 comments:
Just the fact that you are blogging makes me think you are a professional! You are ready for #4 = )
At least all your kids are super cute... can't make it that bad right? Also what time do your kids get up in the morning? I would take a nap next time they're all down at once :)
3 kids was a BIG adjustment from me! Its very demanding having 2 kids needing things all at the same time. Dividing attention evenly, feeding a baby takes all day by itself! Your awesome! Your kids are adorable!
Your post brought back fond memories, you are an awesome mom and they are lucky to have you. All I'm gonna say is, it gets better. And there is a reason why they are so cute . Naptime is a blessing!! Also, congrats on the new house!
Post a Comment