Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tabor is Two!

The very second Tabor walked out of his room Sunday morning he exclaimed "It's my birthday mommy". We went down for breakfast where he had a balloon tied to his seat and he said "I like balloons, they make me happy". I then gave him his breakfast which was made into a face shape and he said that made him happy too. Went to church, opened presents and then went to Grandpa and Grandma Salmons. He was super excited about his cake (as if you can't tell from the picture). He wanted his cake to look like a red ball. So Grandma Vicki made it for him. She added some other balls so we wouldn't look back and wonder why he had a red circle cake. This morning he came out of his room carrying balls, a bat & his garden tools. He has been dragging them around all day. He loves his presents. He is such a happy boy.

2 comments:

Heather Curtis said...

SOOOOO Dang cute!!! I LOVE that picture. It is the perfect birthday picture. He is just so happy and that is so wonderful. I'm glad he had such a good day. And mom did a good job on the cake. I like it. I'll have to steal your idea with the balloon on the chair because I think my boys would love that. Although I wonder, did Pepper get jealous? Did you give her one too? I'll have to get more details later... :)

kat reynolds said...

Wow, i can't believe you have three kids already! I wish I could meet them. Hopefully someday.