Tuesday, May 15, 2012
this and that
We have been abnormally busy lately. I have had a visiting teaching lunch-in, 2 cub scout meetings and the missionaries to dinner all over at my house in the past week. I have also attended a relief society service auction, taught cub scouts, went to both grandmas for mothers day, went swimming at the great grandparents, planted seeds in 2 garden boxes, on top of the regular errands. I have also started jogging 5K 3 times a week. It has been nice change up to have more structure to our schedule. Although I have a feeling I am going to miss the flexible schedule in a few years when I am overwhelmed with so many things to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your cute kids. we're coming up for Sam's wedding & i was telling Cecily that she could see Pepper & she keeps asking me tons of questions about Pepper, such as "does Pepper have a grandpa & whats his name" and "does pepper have a washing machine?"
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys this summer! Fun to see Tabor in the boys old shirts!
You always amaze me Amber, you are so awesome!
Hugs
SO CUTE! Pepper's hair is all cute and curled too! Looks like you guys are having fun... also good work on the running!
Post a Comment