Pepper would prefer a park full of children to play with. Tabor not so much. Although, he does LOVE to stand back and people watch. He notices everything and is very sensitive to what other people are feeling- but he isn't quite sure how to help when a stranger is sad. Usually he comes to me and tells me to go help. He avoids contention at all costs (just at the park... with his sisters he is perfectly fine with contention). Socially he reminds me a lot of myself. This day at the park Pepper decided to try out people watching with Tabor. It only lasted for a couple minutes, until she joined the other kids on the slide, but I thought it was so cute how he put his arm around her.
1 comment:
I read your blogs all the time Amber....and I have to say.....you are a FABULOUS mother!! So glad you share your mothering experiences....it does my heart good to watch the next generation taking up the mother banner and waving it for all to see!! Thanks...seriously....you are wonderful...and have some very CUTE children!!
Post a Comment