Monday, September 24, 2012

Back in Season!



I am seriously in love with pomegranates.  Yogurt, Aunt Doneens Granola and Pomegranates mixed is hands down my favorite breakfast.  Yes I would take it over french toast or eggs.  Anyday. Everyday.  All 3 of my kids like it... but Tabor also has more of a "love" then a "like" for the fruit.  A pomegranate can always put a smile on his face.  

The last picture Pepper randomly took.  This is us in the morning.  Now I always wipe off the top of my table but this picture magnifys that the chairs and table base could use a good cleaning as well.  Not to mention the floor. 

1 comment:

Calloways said...

They are my absolute favorite too! I haven't seen them in stores around here yet, but I will start checking. I once met a grown man that had never had a pomergrante and I went on for about 20 minutes about how once he had one it would completely change his life!