For Kitts birthday we went to the Zoo. She LOVES animals. Whenever an animals moves she squeals with excitement. Then Grandma Vicki let her pick out something from the Zoo store. She wanted a rain-stick (okay so I might have pointed her in that direction). Grandma also made her a penguin cake in which she consumed that evening. Today (Sunday her actual Birthday) we sang to her using a bluebird made of blueberries and carrots. After all, who needs cake two days in a row?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kitt! You're brave to go to the zoo in December!
So completely unrelated...I have recently realized I have absolutely no contact info for you or your mom! I was going to try Facebook but you are never on it it seems...anyway email me if you get this because I was going to invite you guys to Sandie's baby shower which is very soon!
Post a Comment