Tabor and I were able to have some one on one time. Tabor is an outdoors man so that is where we went. It was fairly warm out on Friday. Tabor thought it was swimsuit weather. It only took a few minutes of being outside shirtless before I could easily convince him to put a sweatshirt on. First we dug up carrots. I put the buckets of carrots on a stick so we could both carry it back to the house, just for fun. He loved how it "hangs". He figured out if we set it in between two things it still hung above ground. He was convinced we needed a picture. Then we got out the croquet stuff and set up an uniform course. It was a lot of fun. He can focus on a game a lot better without his sisters around to distract him (or argue with).
No comments:
Post a Comment