Kitt feels the need to dart into the fridge whenever it is open. She is pretty sure the bottom of the fridge is a seat made just for her. She will just sit there and sip on her smoothie. I probably should of cleaned the fridge before I took the picture but I feel that the fact Kitt sits there all the time will justify all the spots. Right? Her other favorite things to do is push the chair over to the sink and do the dishes. 13 months seems early for this stage. But she just thinks she is the biggest girl. I am pretty sure she has not realized that she is not the same age as Pepper and Tabor.
1 comment:
Trayden does the same thing with the fridge and bee-lines for it whenever the door is open and has a freak out when I pull him out. Sheesh. I wish I could leave him there sometimes because he is just so happy and not causing a ruckus somewhere else, but I can't let the milk go warm! (that's the dad in me... he has always been a fridge Nazi)
Post a Comment