Monday, April 22, 2013

paxman family










This was the first time the "Darrell & Vicki Paxman" family has been together since before Tanner left on his mission.  We went to California.  The house we stayed in was awesome, it was a mile from Disneyland, had Disney murals on the walls and a swimming pool in the backyard.  The kids were great... Korv and Pepper continue to be buds.  Korv is so sweet and puts up with Peppers bossy ways. After the kids went to bed we would play cards or other such games.  I am so glad we all stayed in the same house where the adults could converse at night, because most of our days were spent chasing around children.  We went to the beach, parks, Disneyland, played pickle ball and did some shopping. And we saw the sun, everyday :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love the pic of the boys laughing around the table!

Linda J said...

I was going to be jealous when I saw the kids in the pool - since we are having the longest winter ever! But then I scrolled down and realized you were in California and I didn't feel so bad. I love the matching t-shirts, great for keeping an eye on your family. Glad you had a great time!