Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Almost There

Here I am on valentines day with just 3 weeks to go!!!!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Hooray to almost there!! I am a very excited for you.

Steph said...

You look so cute!! I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything can't wait to see pictures of your cute little one!

WJCN news said...

Hi Amber,

I like to look up your blog every once in a while. You look so great!!! I am so excited for your little girl to arrive.
Take care!
Janet

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

I love your prego belly!! You are so darling!! I can't wait for this little baby!!!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

It is a great feeling when you are down to 1 or 2 days! Good luck! Hope all goes well!

byufish said...

It's true...I NEVER KNEW you had a blog!! And three weeks to go? Or was that a few weeks ago?! You'll have to text me and let me know when the happy "birth" day happens. We'll have to get together sometime...SOMETIME!