Saturday, March 14, 2009

Walking Does Not Work...




My mother came in town on March 7th. Which yes... was my due date. It is now March 14th and I still have no signs of labor pains. Mother and Heather have been making me walk all week. I was getting tierd of walking without progress, so they had to think of creative ways to get me out and about. So we went to the zoo. The elephant in the middle picture is pregnant and due this summer. Elephants are pregnant 22-24 months so I wanted to get a picture by her because she knows how I feel. Although I will clarify... I am very happy that I am able to be pregnant.

5 comments:

Katie Sterling said...

I was wondering if you had had your baby yet! Man I can't imagine 7 days over. I went 5 so I kind of feel your pain! Each day is hard but before you know it you'll have a 5 month old...and then maybe you will miss being pregnant! I can't wait for your baby to be here! Hope you are feeling well! You look great. Tell your mom hi and tell Heather to call me when you have your baby so I can come and visit you!

byufish said...

At least you don't have such a long nose either...GOOD LUCK!! Keep me posted...I won't bug you by asking!

Sarah Jones said...

So, the baby counter on the right side of your page still says 9 days to go, but there is no baby in it! I think that technology is smarter than we give it credit for, since it knows that your baby is no longer in there!

Steph said...

It's sooo hard to wait when your that far along! Enjoy your last few days even though they may be uncomfortable! Take some naps, go see a movie things that are a little more difficult when baby arrives! I'm thinking about you and hope baby arrives soon!

WJCN news said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. She is adorable. Hope things are going well.
take care.