
First of all... we have been choosing a color to focus on each week. Monday we go on a walk and point out/collect things in that color, Tuesday we wear the color, Wednesday we have lunch while only eating that color, Thursday do some sort of art with that color and Friday we have an activity in that color. When we are through I am going to compile it into a color book. (we have only done 2 weeks so far). Anyway, I know in advance that we were going to pony rides on Friday. And most ponies are brown so I decide it will be brown week. Everything went according to plan until Pepper got on the pony. She was crying and trying to get off. So we were unsuccessful in getting a decent picture of her for our brown book. Oh well.

While we were at the Pleasent Grove Strawberry days Pepper rode a pony, dug in a pile of hay for prizes (she got a bracelet) ....

and did a donut walk. Pepper got one of the last donuts. By the time my nephew Korvers number got called they were out. Lucky for us!

We went home for naps and that night we returned for the carnival. Tabor absolutely hates the sun in his eyes so I got him sunglasses. He didn't seem to mind them... although they fell down his nose a few times.

Robert, Pepper, Chris & Korver going down the slide. Pepper enjoyed it but Korver couldnt stop talking about it. He loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment