Monday, June 21, 2010

Yard Sale!

This is us setting up for our yard sale. I wish we got a picture once everything was out but people started coming and photography was forgotten. It was actually kind of fun. I feel cleansed when I clean out our house and give things to the D.I., but it feels every better when you get money for it :). I LOVE to get rid of things. Although Robert put a limit to my fun... he wouldn't let me get rid of things we still use. Imagine that.

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Yard sales scare me, both attending and holding them. I feel guilty if I don't want to buy anything. I'm glad you got rid of some stuff though. We sold everything we owned on Craigslist right before we moved and it was awesome, but now we have a lot of stuff again.

Sarah Jones said...

Um...ps, I just saw that little piano thingey on there on the right side of the picture - did you sell that? If not, I will totally 100% buy it from you! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for one like that!