Sunday, June 20, 2010

Typical



On a typical day Pepper transports the things in our laundry basket into the bathtub, the bathtub toys into her crib, her blankets into the bookshelf, her books into the trash can and the garbage back into the laundry basket. And we never can find a set of shoes without having a scavenger hunt. But this particular day she decided to add the toilet into her rounds. Yes now she can lift the lid up. But the part that gives me hope is that it was diapers she threw in the toilet. Maybe she is catching onto the fact poop and pee go in the potty. That's what this means right? I wish. Tabor (on the other hand) is an absolute gem. He does eat every 2 hours but as long as we have that taken care of he is a happy camper. Both of them love to play with their daddy. And since it is father's day I thought I would add a photo of them with Robert. He had them both laughing although the picture didn't really capture that. Well we had a busy weekend and it is not over yet... so I will catch everyone up later this week.

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Oh man, Pepper and Cecily will sure get along. And Tabor looks so big now! I'm super excited to see you guys soon!

Steph said...

Oh my heck your kids are so cute! Pepper seems like she is at such a fun age!