Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thanksgiving + family = sick







We went down to Utah for Thanksgiving. And for the third year in a row sickness took over. Beforehand I planned a schedule for each day... and we definatly didn't feel up to doing everything on it. If we go again next year I am just going to plan a list of movies to watch and card games to play. But nobody was throw up sick (just fever, a serious cough, runny nose and ear infection). We did feed the ducks, go to "Jump On It", watch Robert play in a turkey bowl, swam at the legacy center, ate at Texas Roadhouse, hosted a Rook Tournament & went to culture night at the Kinghorns. Somehow the men didn't catch anythings so they went fly fishing and shooting as well. I am glad we went, it was fun although the kids whined a lot more then usual. Poor Korver couldn't touch Pepper without her crying (the top picture was a rarity for this trip)... I just think her body was aching and she was overly sensitive. She was still very sad to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Chad and Autumn's Family said...

I'm jealous you got a picture with both your kids looking on that merry-go-round! THanks for such a fun Thanksgiving!