Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Baby


There is no better way to bring in the New Year than with a sweet new baby in the home. Though I must admit we will not be staying up until midnight to celebrate, even though there is a good chance we will be awake. Kitt Lori Salmon graced us with her precence yesterday (Dec. 30th, 2011) arriving at 2:01 pm at 8 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches. Mother and baby are doing great! Pepper and Tabor came to see the new additional yesterday and both wanted to hold Kitt the whole time. I guess we will need to work on our sharing.

4 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh that is so exciting guys! Congrats!

Katie Sterling said...

Yay!!! Congrats Amber and Robert! She is adorable!

Sarah Jones said...

I love her name. Call me sometime when things aren't too hectic for you - no rush!

Kathryn said...

Amber you look beautiful seriouslly!!!