A neighbor of ours home schools her 5 children. In hopes to teach them child development she invites over about 10 kids (ages 3-5) twice a month for "preschool". Pepper LOVES to go. It makes her feel so old and important. And she is constantly telling Tabor how to do things and then adds "I know, I learned it at my school". When I ask her how she learned to sing so pretty... She will answer "School". That is also where she learned to do tricks on the trampoline, swim, learn about Jesus, monkey bars and build super high towers. They sure teach a lot in those couple hours of school each month. Now if only I could find something to teach her at home :)
P.S. she always packs a bag or backpack before we leave- that is what the "big big kids" do
P.S. she always packs a bag or backpack before we leave- that is what the "big big kids" do
No comments:
Post a Comment