I am down to only 2 people hanging on my legs 24/7. Pepper has started looking at books, coloring, digging etc. on her own for an hour + at a time. I am more efficient this way, thus giving me more time, to spend with her. It is a happy little cycle.
Tabor said "Mom look at this picture I colored!" I could not see a spec of ink on the page so I asked "What is it of?" in which he replied "It is Jesus getting baptized, he is under the water". It was a blue paper. I guess if it was white he would of seen a polar bear in a snow storm.
When I made dough there was enough for two pizza's and then some. Tabor insisted he used the extra dough to make his own pizza. When we were sitting down to eat he asked where his pizza went. Kitt had found it.
Each of these kids are sweet and enchanting. Together they are chaos. But I love them!
1 comment:
I can't stop laughing at that picture of Kitt... priceless!
Post a Comment